Monday, August 23, 2010

0 What's Going On?

I don't know how to start this...


Yet I don't even know what to write...


Thanks to that someone...


You make me realize something...


I had a really bad temper...


Since few days ago...


I don't really know why...


And I don't know till when...


Yet I don't know how...


I was supposed to be someone who control himself...


Who control his own emotions...


But I felt like I have lost my control...


I feel sick...


I feel tired...


I feel stress...


It IS hard when people around you just can't bother...


To UNDERSTAND you...


It IS hard when they just walk into your life...


Pick something and then left you...


Ignore you...


Shatter you...


Bother you less...


Thanks to a friend...


For reminding me...


That each and everyone around us...


Were sent by God to teach you something...


And I learned my lesson enough...


To throw away this nightmare...


And start to write...


My very own life legacy...


Something is about to unfold...


Something about me...


Has yet to come...


I am NOT who I was...


And I don't know who I am...


Plus I don't know now...


What I am...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

:: Bila Angin Berbicara :: Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates