Saturday, August 7, 2010

0 See Things My Way

Alright alright alright. So I finally activated my facebook account and start actively surfing facebook almost every minutes. (damn yea, it's addicting).


Ok I have to admit I did mock some of my friends about facebook distracting from solat etc etc. (mainly because it distracts them from performing solat).


Despite having bad values, I realized something about facebook. Well maybe it's how I see it. Or maybe some of you did see it my way too.


After several days using facebook, connecting or maybe I should say "jejak kasih" with my beloved high school friends, I use facebook as motivational purposes.


Ok, I see the question marks all over your head.


You see, when you actually see your friends succeed in their study, it will actually motivates you to strive harder and join them ( well at least, it motivates me).


p.s: kalau nak berjaya, berjaya sama-sama. (that was asis principle. they will be no one left out behind. And thanks guys, you guys motivates me a lot).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

:: Bila Angin Berbicara :: Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates