Wednesday, August 25, 2010

0 Green Technology : Thumbs Up!

After a long winding week (well it is yet to end - 1 mid term n 1 more quiz tomorrow), I finally got something fruitful today. Maybe I should say, after searching for almost 3 years, I finally found out something.


Special thanks to our beloved lecturer, En Mohd Faiz Mohd Amin for delivering such eye widening and mind broadening talk about Green Technology. We gonna miss you (he's leaving after raya to further his study -- pHd ^_^)


For the last 4 semesters, we were actually been debating among ourselves, lecturers and also the vice chancellor about our courses. We learned something that is so irrelevant to what we were supposed to learn.


And today, in a short less than an hour talk, En Faiz revealed about the future prospect of our courses. The main objective why we learned all those subjects is because our university is aiming to generate assets for future.


While thousands of graduates are competing with each other on major courses such as engineering etc etc, we got the upper hand by exploring the new sector for the country.


I can't explain much as I'm a bit tired... Well guess that's because I overslept (more than 6 hours is overslept for me). So I can see a wider future ahead, except, how should I start it? =S


p.s. : thanks en faiz, decent talk as always =) all the best in your study.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

:: Bila Angin Berbicara :: Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates