Monday, October 18, 2010

0 Freaking Freak - HOTD

Damn hell! This anime is still haunting me. Of course I am definitely not satisfied with the production which has already decided not to continue making the anime.


However, it brought me to something that I can't forget though. There was this movie (I dun remember what). It was made by a college somewhere outside malaysia.


When I said, the movie made by that college resembles High School of the Dead. When I say resembles, I mean A LOT!


So when I watched the trailer at Youtube (erm I dun remember when but I think it was after our quarantine session in umk. Hehe so it kinda gave impacts on me when I watched it XD )


The story was about a college (or was it high school) which was quarantined due to the spread of diseases. So the students are not allowed to go out from the school and they had to live there.


The dark moment is when some of the students are turning into ... erm I wouldn't call it zombie. They still got their senses. Perhaps I should say, they turned animal like but they feed human just like in High School of the Dead.


The video quality was not the best but I'm impressed by the idea to make it real ( though I just realized it was a copy/resembles High School of the Dead). The movie was made by the students, was turned into reality at their high school.


Well from the trailer you can see they struggle to survive, fighting their own friends etc etc. They had to run away and seek refugee inside the school by locking the door bla bla.


So it was just like High School of the Dead. Perhaps the different is that in this student made movie, they are fighting within the school area and try to survive it from there too. I don't think the story was made outside of the school.


However, the story was amazing enough.


I found the video on youtube by coincidence and hopefully I can find it again.


To tell you the truth, I have this idea to make it in our university. (LOLOLOL)


Ok it may not sound proper but sometimes, it's not bad for us to do something to remember right? XD


But hell, it's crazy. Our walking dead gonna walk around the faculty and destroy everything and dean will kill us.


p.s: I wanna go look for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

:: Bila Angin Berbicara :: Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates