Thursday, September 30, 2010

0 Natural Resource : Loving Nature, Hating Human!

I'm not really in a mood of writing in this blog actually but considering it has been so many days since I last spent my time to write something here, I do think I have to.


So last night was our course, Natural Resources hari raya celebration, together with our juniors. It all went well. I was trying to erase my vengeful hatred towards our super junior (year 1) last night. All went well. But I have to say congratulation. YOU GUYS FAILED!!!


I was about to erase those hateful, annoying thought about the super juniors, and as I was about to do so, I was told by someone (a she). There was a retarded, idiotic, moron, SoB, motherf**k** super junior (an ass male donkey), attempted to "suap" the cake to her last night. Stupid bastard! Some might think, oh it's okay, it's normal, never mind. The fact that she never know that bastard (not even his name), she never did ask the cake from him (she was asking our classmates), and that bastard was trying to "suap" her???


Oiii, if you guys think it is not an issue, I think it is. How would that not be an issue when none of our classmates (we have 11 guys in our class), none of us never did that to any of other girls in our class (nak buat kat junior, jauh panggang dari api) except if they said something like, "Kai, suap aku." That is something acceptable. But when you didn't even ask for it??? Stupid motherf**k**!


The super junior has cross the line when don't even see we have drew one. At least, if it's not even we, God has drew one. Which God allow you to do that to that girl?? If he's a muslim, did his God allow him to do that? Our God. Allah.


Something for thought. Ok enough swearing. Spill the oil, and watch the fire started to burn. You didn't hurt just the girl from SBN3, but you hurt the whole SBN3! (except for those who think they are promoting peace among SBN students).


p.s: No more! They have spilled the oil on me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

:: Bila Angin Berbicara :: Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates