Sunday, March 4, 2012

0 7:05 P.M.

Suddenly feel like logging in to this blog and type something. Out of randomness is more like it. Blogging used to be my passion once but once you found that you are at the dead end aka dun know what else to type, you need a long rest before you can start to write again.



I remember I used to update my blog almost several times per day. The gap between each posts have gotten wider as time passed by. For example, I think on my previous post, I did mention bout writing on my journey to Greece. And lol, it's not here, unfortunately.



Forget bout the blogging thing for a while. Things have not really going my way for a few days already. I feel a bit stress, tired. For some reason though, I sometimes dun know what actually in my thought. It feels really empty as if nothing happened but the fact that it's actually totally full that I can't even bother to think even one.



Need to calm down somehow. Anyway guys, enjoy the new song embedded for the blog. Saranghajimayo or Don't Love by FT Island.

p.s: Waiting for woojung couple wgm. Saranghaeyo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

:: Bila Angin Berbicara :: Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates