Monday, August 15, 2011

2 Back!!!!

Finally I stumbled upon this blog once again. Thanks to several other bloggers that again lift up my spirit to write in this blog, that has been forsaken since... last post was 21st April, so yeah, since April. I did stop by from time to time to see people posting on my shoutbox but most of them are craps.


It's pretty odd I must say. Every time I hit the new post on my blogger dashboard, it's definitely because I wanna play game but I know I can't. Definitely can't since tomorrow will be the last day for the research methodology courses which was held since 7th of August.


And to my surprise, this ridiculous ending has a ridiculous test that asked you questions from what you have been listened to for the past 1 week. Plus, the test result will be included in next semester Research Methodology Courses credit, which apparently will be counted in your final exam for the next semester.


Excuse me? What? You came for a seminar to hear some sort and lecture and supposed to answer a test about it? You gotta be kidding me (_ _);;


Tbh, there's nothing much to be read about the courses. It's pretty much something that you will implement in your final year project thesis. When it's more like a practical, why would they make a test for it? =.=


Anyway, it has been set. So, by hook or by crook, I would still have to answer it tomorrow. So be it. Let's start reading.


P.S.: Let's hope that test will be asking something like, "what is literature review?" -.-

2 comments:

  1. another weird and sudden yet miserably drastic action from umk, after the stupid SIEP & useless insaniah card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ridiculous as it may sound but that's definitely umk. Can't wait to end this misery. Especially the part about the hostel. Freaking mpp doesn't seems to do their work well enough to convince how crucial fyp for year 4 student would be.

    ReplyDelete

 

:: Bila Angin Berbicara :: Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates