Wednesday, April 24, 2013

0 Heat - Malaysian Politics

Malaysia is currently reaching the most extreme heat ever due to the upcoming general election on 5th May 2013. The outcome for this upcoming election will determine the future of Malaysia and Malaysian both for the next five years.


I have to be honest. I'm not really into politics however, I can't deny the fact that when you grow older, everything involves politics. Daily life, studies, works and so on. I know the time will come when I no longer able to deny the fact that I care about the politics in Malaysia. Even now, at the age 24, I am viable to participate in voting for the current election. However, due to time constraint, I have not yet able to register as voters for this upcoming election.


Everyone should already notice how the current government is using their power to stop freedom of media. I think its just pathetic to use your current power to manipulate the media on broadcasting things that benefits you. At least, try to be fair and let all political parties use media as a medium for them to convey their political views.


Ever since Malaysia achieved her independence, one and only one party has been dominating and developing Malaysia. I don't even know if this is a sign of trust by fellow Malaysian or is it just how one sided the politic in Malaysia is but I'm pretty sure that it is much better to see how others can do to develop Malaysia.


The trend has to be changed. I am currently a spectator for the upcoming general election. I have taken a neutral perspective while considering certain things. But I do believe that the current opposition should be given their chance to show what they can really do.


Because our current media lost their freedom, the things that the opposition party has done for the past 5 years have not been broadcast. The flaws on their side, however, will go on tv. The citizen should be given a chance to know what has really been going on since the last election back in 2008. So they could judge fairly.


Whenever I log on my Facebook everyday, politics will be the main topic trending on my Facebook main page. Friends and colleagues, all started talking about politics and I tell myself, "these are the friend that I knew back then and this is how they are today. Everyone grew up and everyone has their views on this matter." So doesn't matter which ever political views they are on, please just remember, never let your political view clouded your judgement. Don't politicized your friendship.


P.S: A spectator point of view - but mind ya, I will judge thoroughly for the next 5 year and vote for what is the best for the country, insyaAllah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

:: Bila Angin Berbicara :: Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates