Monday, May 21, 2012

0 Update -- 21/05/2012

Hari ni, the long awaiting anticipation about mandarin drama finally ended. Who would expect a lot of creative ideas actually being poured into this semester drama presentation. Several groups caught me off guard with their amazing skills.


Yes, I have not been able to work it out well this semester. Everything doesn't seems to work fine at this moment. And right now, I'm feeling extremely tired and sleepy. I still have a lot to do with my thesis. I feel like singing out loud, however i know that won't help at all.


That's why I'm being silent and try to finish my work by keying in my data slowly but I just can't keep it up. Definitely need to do something. Right now, gonna enjoy my favorite song at this moment, Only One and Only Learned Bad Things.


Who knows, the song I've been listening to actually have such a nice meanings. It makes me smile and it makes my day somehow. Especially the song Only One. I want to learn how to play that song on piano and master it later. It's gonna be a present. :)


p.s: gonna watch the music video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

:: Bila Angin Berbicara :: Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates