Sunday, May 27, 2012

0 Here we go again

Wahaha ok. I think most already know from my previous posts that I love talents. I guess it may never faltered. To add though, I would say, most of the time, when I chose to listen to a song, you will love it as much as I do. So here we go. I did a post few days ago about B1A4 and their newly released album IGNITION featuring the song Sleep Tight, Good Night.


I've watched the live show and their comeback performance on Music Bank last Friday. To be honest, it was amazing. As I was reading some of the comments and also post on several website regarding it, to my surprise, for a rookie group that just debut late last year, the leader of the group composed that amazing song himself.


So, here we go. I'm starting to love the real talent they have. What makes a good composer? The singer themselves. They wrote the song, they know what kind of feelings that should be poured in when they started to perform the song. Hence, that would make the song even more amazing and the feels vibrated towards the audience, making it happens and shoot high in music chart.


To be honest, I doubt most of the group composed the song themselves especially when you are just debuted. However for B1A4, they even contributed song in their first album instead of just depending on the company to give them any song to sing. And that what is unique about B1A4 if you ask me.


Atm, though December is in Music Bank alongside B1A4, I'm not really keen to listen to December new comeback song. I mean, the song is... ok, with new concept and such but I can't stand the sick expression and style while they are singing that song (Lolz 미안해) but yeah, it's the truth what am I feeling when watching the show.


At least B1A4's song Jaljayo good night is catchy and the dance is pretty nice too lol. I'm missing the old December that sings amazing ballad song with high octave that I could never reach (it's never a challenge to sing a December song that I could reach :P. Lolz jk).


As for FT Island, I'm waiting for their comeback. Severely was a phenomenon too but I need something cool just like what B1A4 just did.


P.s: mood: thesis abes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

:: Bila Angin Berbicara :: Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates