Wednesday, December 1, 2010

4 Video Completed!

Alright guys, after took me about 12 hours, this crazy video finally done, using windows movie maker (as I can't find another free software without watermark on it).


It didn't go as planned but well, it's done. It's a game event where you need to make your character introduction video. Well this is my character in the game.




It's a girl character. So what? I dun see a problem here >_>


Basically that's what all MMORPG is all about right? (Many Men Online Role Playing Girls) True?? XD


That's because girls got cool outfit in this game, and there's a lot more girls stuff than guys. Well the first amazing cooldown gear ever created was for girl and yeah, I got good gear wasily actually since there are abundance of girls stuff.

Still have my male char but I need to gear him up first. So this girl high lvl char, which is just 8 lvl away from maxing my lvl (highest lvl is 97) is used to farm for money to buy my male char gear. I got one set already.


Anyway, this is not the best video I made since there was a problem with that WMM. Whatever. It's done.


p.s: Leave ur comment n tell me what u think about this video ^_^ peace

4 comments:

  1. Loki said: why am I wearing a piece while this lady wears a lot... >.<
    no wonder WOW is quiet... someone is back on this track...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha lolz not really. I'm just checking around here. just wanna see how it goes. still play wow. U still online? Just tell me when and I should be around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been plying these few days... and maybe will for the rest of the sem break... lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can expect to see my warlock. Siegrain the name.

    ReplyDelete

 

:: Bila Angin Berbicara :: Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates