Tuesday, February 2, 2010

0 It's X-Factor!



Alright guys, here I brought to you the winner of X Factor 2009 (a singing reality tv show in London). Well I had a chance watching the show once while I was in London and well, it's not yet final. With a good panel of judges especially Simon Cowell, I believe this show is more or less the same like American Idol in terms of quality.

To born a star is to be a star (what the hell I'm talking about). Whatever. Well enjoy his show. It's Joe McElderry. Malaysian reality tv show really need to improve and learn from other reality tv shows out there. If they ever want to be the best and not only happy as what malaysian says, "Jaguh Kampung".

I'm anti-AF if you guys wanna know. Sometimes I watch it just to hear what the panel of judges had to say towards the contestant. To tell the truth, it's awfully ridiculous especially when the judges have no background regarding music. Pathetic. Don't talk about music if you know nothing about it.

Well enough talk. Let's conclude by saying, we need to improve. I personally hate watching AF with the such actions by some of the contestant. Definitely, it's not favorable to watch. Please, learn. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

:: Bila Angin Berbicara :: Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates